View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 08:24 AM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you're trying to fix it while they're attacking you're just wasting ink. Wait until they're done then fix it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is logically incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

How??

If you're trying to fix something while they are in the process of messing it up they just mess it up again. You end up wasting ink fixing the same thing 2-3 times.

Been there, done that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologies, I didn't mean to imply one way is better than the other, just that they both use roughly the same amount of ink.

It's like, villain uses 5% ink vandalizing and hero uses 5% fixing. Then villain uses %5 again re-vandalizing the same spot and hero uses another 5% fixing. If hero didn't fix, then villain wouldn't use 5% re-vandalizing and would vandalize another different spot. In the end roughly 10% would be used by both sides. It's just a matter of preference I guess, and how overwhelming the attack is.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is based upon the presumption that it takes an equal amount of ink to fix vandalism that is does to create it. I think this is false, as whenever you are cleaning up scribble you inevitballe use up more ink as it is impossible to only draw over the scribble.