View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really doubt this thread is going to have any effect on AP or online poker in general, 99%+ of ppl who play online will never hear of this issue. Just look at the thread linked from the ITH forums. That whole issue was raised in 2006 and almost no-one hear had ever heard of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying you're wrong because I have no idea, but the ITH thread was literally nothing more than hearsay. This thread is packed with actual evidence and the userbase here is larger and more likely to matter to AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

My overall point is, alot of 2+2ers are now going to avoid AP like the plauge. Will this controversy kill the site, probably not but it should hurt their traffic.

My point is, is this the end of online poker? Not even close this is hardly a pimple in the road. Alot of scandals have come before and they haven't stopped online poker.

Does it suck and do I think something very shady is going on? Definately, but what sucks is that there is almost no-way for us to influence AP apart from withdrawing and moving on.