View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 AM

Default Re: Ask me anything about PRAGUE or CZECH REPUBLIC

Just wanted to agree that the women there are some of the most beautiful have seen. Petrin Hill is cool, I was proud of myself for managing to run to the top before the rest of my party made it up the lift.

Also, the Tatry Mountains, as OP mentioned in a post, are some of the most beautiful mountains in the world. I have been hiking/camping/backpacking A LOT and I can honestly say the best experience was hiking the Niske Tatry's and staying in the Chateau's up there. Unforgettable experience.

Also unforgettable was going to a rave at Roxie nightclub and watching someone shootup. For some reason security freaked when they found the needle on the floor.

Some things not mentioned that I would recommend: Czechy Krumlov in the Bohemian region was a really neat city. If you go to Brno or Olomouc then you must try the cheese. (I was tricked by my hosts into eating the Olomouc cheese)

Furthermore, if you can make friends with someone who has a country garden house or wine cottage, those were neat experiences too.

One of the best experiences I had was going to one of the old churces, and one of the Slovak guy's girlfriend just happened to play old organs, and so I busied myself with pumping the bellows while she played in the empty church and the priest was just loving it. Damn good time, awesome country.