View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Professional No-Limit Hold \'em Volume 1 Review Thread

[ QUOTE ]
To my eye, the typeface in PNL does appear a bit larger than in other books -- in any event the line spacing certainly is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the exact same typeface and the exact same line spacing. However, it does appear that the equations are slightly larger than they are suppose to be. That may be a difficulty that we sometimes have with the equation editor due to the fact that it changes typeface. But there are only 11 equations in the book, which is not a large number.

[ QUOTE ]
I only went to this effort because I was astounded by the complete lack of content in PNL.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you know? by your own admission you only read the first 53 pages. By the way, the word count for pages 1-53 is 12,591. For the complete book, it's 82,445.

[ QUOTE ]
With respect to the Amazon reviews, it was a good idea to remove his wife's review. But it does not take much discernment (especially after reading even a portion of PNL) to recognize the "reviews" for the phoney hooey they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be the case, and I do agree that those reviews got up there very quickly, but we at Two Plus Two had nothing to do with that and I don't appreciate your statements on both here and Amazon claiming that we did.

MM