View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I posted this thread last a few days ago. While mostly I play lower stake NL games, I've also played my share of high limit games up to 30-60 limit. I've been saying for months now that something weird is going on.

My Thread

[/ QUOTE ]

This is going to be the most annoying part about all of this. That every idiot in the world is going to come out of the woodwork without having read the thread or even know whats what, just so they can say "See, I was right, I told you guys", when in fact they are still just retarded and this incident has nothing to do with whatever asinine reason they had for believing it was rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moron...I said in my post that I've seen stuff in games as high as 30-60 limit that were just weird. Stuff I hadn't seen a lot in my 7 years of playing online. While that post I linked you to may just be some donk that got super lucky against me (9 buy ins in 35 hands), it is just something to think about.

Is it not conceivable that maybe there is someone lurking the lower stakes games who know the OUTCOME of the community cards? He made $1100 in 35 hands playing .50-1 NL. If he could do that every day and stay beneath the radar, he would make almost 400K a year.

But, yeah you're right, it's impossible for AP to be rigged. I'm just another retard spewing about bad beats.