View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Small Stakes Hold\'em (Skalnsky, Miller & co)

I play small stakes myself now and play that book only,I couldn't beat the smaller games. This book is worth many thousand s of dollars just as it says and also I know you haven't read it very well because it is written for multitabling online not live. read page 2 and the intropage 6.... they are teaching maximum profits, You are just afraid to do what poker is meant for gamble; It also says directly that you are not to copy the chart! and you need only change things you have a thought out reason for, to me you are just to proud to get above 10/20 I had to come a long way down to set in a smallstakes game I could already beat most no limit games and any other game if I had the same players and enough of a bank behind me; no you should not just read it over but read it about 700X in a row, do only what it says ( or write out the more correct play in equal langauge) I have read mine into the dust No if you want to be a really good player that is a must book because it is how to beat bad players which none of the other books shows; I play by that book and I do not lose at all at the table I set at there are only two winners everyone else loses all ther money one is me one is the rake all the other stacks are thrown away. and as for the odds you must not know them because you are using them and winning or not; playing 35s on the button makes a profit; there is many ways to explain it but odds is one of them. If they are so different then what is stated you are not truly seeing what those players are like; So with out knowing what you could possibly mean I only have this to say you are down right wrong and showing by your speech expressed in your writting that you are not what you say and your life is not that good.