Thread: Wal-Mart
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart seems to be popping up everywhere across our country. Now me personally I try to stay away from huge stores like wal-mart, I just hate being around all these people, and I hate having to wait in line. Saving 9 cents on a 3 dollar item or 5 dollars on a 60 dollar item is just not worth it to me. I think I am like this because I grew up in a very small town, and the nearest walmart is like a 20 minute drive. Small business still thrives in my town. I just like to get in find what I need and get out, Wal-Mart is huge and u need to navigate to find what u are looking for. I pretty much hate Wal-Mart and much like any big business I feel that they screw over the small people, especially the regular everyday workers of their stores.

Do any of u enjoy going to Wal-Mart? Because of the low prices, the immense selection of products, the friendly service? (yeah right). What is your opinion on Wal-Mart in general?

Now of course I need to add some extra controversey, this is a video I recently saw about Wal-Mart. It basically explains how all the workers are getting the short end of the stick from Wal-Mart. It shows the chinese factory workers working in terrible conditions etc. etc. etc. This video is about an hour and a half, it is a stream so there is no download involved.

http://www.bedroommedia.com/videos.php?id=4963