View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Shorting Cramer picks

[ QUOTE ]
I have nothing against Cramer since you gotta do what you gotta to feed your family but I wonder if he ever has trouble sleeping at night when he think about the many lives he screw.

[/ QUOTE ]

From L.A Times Sept 7th http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-cramer7sep07,1,6811123.story?coll=la-headlines-business:
[ QUOTE ]

Given the sheer number of stocks you suggest either buying or selling in any given show, do you worry that you're encouraging people to trade in and out, even though all the research says the vast majority of investors won't make money as active traders?

Let's just say I struggle with it. . . . In Year 1 I was much more oriented toward "stock of the day." And I didn't like that. In Year 2 I went away from that. In Year 3, this year, I'm trying to say, listen, there are broader themes, there are broader sectors, you can try to pick the best of breed in the sector.

I go back to the fundamental idea that stocks can be interesting. And therefore if you're interested, you will be better off than if you just let the broker handle you. You'll be a better client and a better investor.

But you agree that very few people can make a lot of money actively trading?

It's a sucker's game.

[/ QUOTE ]