Thread: mario strikers
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 09:47 AM

Default Re: mario strikers

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: Also, DK, Birdo, Bones, Bones ftw. Although I am thinking of putting a Shyguy in for one of the Bones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your lineup looks solid, assuming you're good with using Birdo dekes in the right situations. I'm on the fence about Shyguy. There was a time the past few nights I said to my strikers partner "shyguy is our next step to being the best," but he laughed at me about that. What are the advantages to having a shyguy in the lineup instead of two drybones (in case you missed it, we use a team of Daisy, 2 Dry Bones, and Boo)?

Also, something for you to consider if you use shyguy in your current lineup: You've got two fairly slow people in your lineup (DK, Birdo). Shyguy's special shot seems to fare better with quick guys who can clean up the trash and quickly get to the ball after his bullet explosion. Birdo and DK's lack of speed puts that task almost solely on your dry bone's shoulders... If he isn't in the area, or checked to the ground or electrocuted or whatever, shyguy's special shot gets wasted a lot of the time.