View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: KK in 3-bet pot, A hits the turn. NL2k

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So many hands beat yours, just dont put chips in the pot when your behind and hear so many combos beat yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, seriously, enough already. Versus a good, aggro villain that 3-bets frequently in a short-handed game folding KK every time a scare card hits will get you eviscerated. We're not behind that many hands and any good LAG will bet that turn once OP checks. With 100BB stacks in a 3-bet pot folding at any point is pretty much not an option... the turn made it bad to check-raise, but no one is talking about folding here.

Kirk

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i mean he only about 88 hands of 9s unlikely and about 121 hands of aces, i mean when we check raise all in he will call with what JJ QQ 1010? No because he will put us on AK AQ, maybe even AJ..this is exactly how the guy posting here should be thinking and if hes thinking otherwise he is going about these spots the wrong way. Were not even putting villian on the 9, this other guy will flat call flop with an ace a lot of times just to see if he catches on turn, he shouldnt be overplaying jj 1010 99 on this board.

This other guy obviously isn't fearing quads 9's or a9 from this guy here, this is how most think here so I will give each opponent that when the ace hits and he fires after the flat call on flop why bother calling?

There is no point.