View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 02:49 AM

Default Re: I need some help with the microlimits

[ QUOTE ]
But one problem that I have with the book is that the main idea behind it is a guide to crushing loose games and amateur opponents. Although the opponents are amateur, there is not a single game on pokerstars that qualifies as "loose" ( more than 5 people on the flop).

[/ QUOTE ]
That's where we come in; we fill in what SSHE doesn't have the space to do. Not all games are a perfect fit for the book, but you can easily beat Stars .25/.50, though I'd advise dropping to .10/.20 for the moment. All you need are some of the lessons SSHE has and a lot of independent learning, done through posting here (mostly responding to others' hands and not just popping in to drop a hand on us and waiting for our advice like manna from heaven) and experience. Don't get discouraged.

Also . . .

I'd hate to impose any additional burdens on you, or make you think of that awful day again, but you also just happen to be the only VT student I've ever spoken to in any fashion, so I humbly ask you this: if you pass the memorial anytime soon, please pray (if you're a praying person) on my behalf for all the victims but especially for Dr. Librescu.

Thank you.