View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Re: Who is the best Omaha 8 player in the world?

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is turned uber retarded, thanks mainly to Predator's posts.

Do you really care whether other players think you are good or bad? Or that they bust your chops? I sure hope not. The amount you've won doesn't get taken from you because other players think you stink.

Quite frankly, I don't know why you (or anyone) would come on to this site and post using your screen names, or why players (particularly winning players) use the same screen names on different sites, but that's a discussion probably best had another time.

Besides, I'd much rather have other players think I am a donkey. And I hope that many do. HEE HAW.

[/ QUOTE ]

On that note. Everyone online calls me donkey and for some reason think that I am free money or something. I get a lot of action for some reason.

I am surprised hossed and gameover are such big winners. I used to follow them around on the old party games to beat them down because I thought they were some of the weaker players. This was full ring of course and I did beat them down a lot, but still I guess they are really good short handed. Never played with them short so I dont know.

The best player is probably someone that doesnt play 2/4 PLO8 or lower. Its funny that anyone thinks that anyone that plays a small game like 2/4 PLO8 is the best on the planet. Odds are that the best player plays much much higher because he is so damn good obviously.

[ QUOTE ]
Besides, I'd much rather have other players think I am a donkey. And I hope that many do. HEE HAW.

[/ QUOTE ]