Thread: Fuper vs GB2005
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Re: Fuper vs GB2005

If you don't have the best hand in hand 1 already, you probably have 15-17 outs to make best hand.

The pot is 1200 and you have 2700 behind, a pot sized raise 1700 so I'm really tempted to jam because if you call you aren't getting paid if you hit the river being OOP

Your line also looks like stack-a-donk so he may fold a J and small % of the time, but that's probably the only hand you are behind of that folds.

Meh, given you are a head x% and are 30% to make your hand, and you don't get paid if you just call I think I jam here, but I'm not particularly good.

Your 3 bet is a little big, I like 9BB's (270) or a pot sized bet (230sh), it accomplishes the same thing and doesn't bloat the pot OOP, and can looks scarier than a large 3bet (to me at least).

Is this flop bet hopeless? Are you betting this flop the same with an overpair? A half pot looks a bit more menacing on this meh flop, but that begs to be 3 bet with your stack.

Maybe try c/r the flop or if he checks it through try c/r the turn due to stack size.

I hate c/f when 3betting OOP, but having 2600 left with a pot of 800 OOP is pretty akward

Given that he called with pretty [censored] implied odds you just may be screwed regardless.