View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Poker In Colorado?

[ QUOTE ]
At the risk of being accused of stereotyping, I'm going to say that a fairly large percentage of Asian players in Blackhawk play very aggressively. So, a couple of LAG Asians get in a raising war, maybe one is on a draw, and they talk in a foreign languaqe while they are doing it, and the one on the draw misses and folds on the river. "OMG, Collusion! No wonder I can't win at this game. It can't have anything to do with the fact that I play J rag offsuit and call to the river with bottom pair.".

Am I saying collusion never happens? Of course not. But I don't think it's nearly as common as the fish think. Am I saying there's a lot of money to be made in these low limit, high rake games? Of course not. But the people who blame the marginal profitability of these games on loose play or collusion are idiots. If the games were tight, with the rakes as high as they are, they would be unbeatable. Loose play, especially loose-aggressive play, makes for a high variance game, but it is also the only thing that makes it possible to win at all at these games. And the truth is, the games in Colorado are slightly tougher at times than low limit games elsewhere, because there are no higher limit games for the better players to move up to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I previously posted. Come on up here and take a shot! $100-$200 avg pots are here waiting for all you low limit experts. This should be a kind of Nirvanna for you low limit grinders! $100-$200 a pot free money! Most definitely lucrative enough to make a good living! (5-5 at the Lodge).

Come on up here and play... then we discuss what's beatable or not.

Posters Note: I'm talking about 5-5 games at The Lodge... not the avg 2-5 games.