View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: choose my action, deep multiway

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, but you're just plain wrong about preflop, this is easily a good enough hand to be raising with preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to be sorry about disagreeing with me, and I have no problem with you stating your opinion.

I only ripped into that other guy because I hate when people make the "LOL at the people who say..." one or two sentence type posts. The guy is probably a penny ante player, and he hasn't taken the time to make a real contribution to this thread, so we can do without that BS.

[ QUOTE ]

You sound very sure of yourself in your epic post, where you're mostly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds more than a little hypocritical.

I would guess that most of us sound pretty sure of ourselves
when we give our opinion (your qoute above is exhibit A).

[ QUOTE ]

Flop check is standard here, you can bet it some of the time but 3-way this is a check something like 75-80% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are gonna check this flop, then I dislike the preflop play even more, as I mentioned in my epic post.

I don't think the preflop play is so horrible that anyone who plays this way is a fish, and I already stated that I know most players are going to disagree with me when I said it was a fold after being repopped. I don't consider it a huge leak, but I think it is bad.

I understand your points, and you understand mine and we still disagree so we can leave it at that.