View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Who is the best Omaha 8 player in the world?

Since you guys were pondering the whereabouts of the Mute, I
thought I would pass along this little nugget of information.

I've spent the past year of my life in the Himalayas with the Tibetan monks in an attempt to master "Crouching Rectum" Kung Fu, an obscure discipline virtually unknown in the Western world. On my return trip home I stopped briefly in Moscow, when who should I bump into but our old friend Mute.

I had some difficulty in understanding him due to the fact that he had obviously been sampling the regional Vodka quite liberally. He invited me to a bath house that he frequents so that we could do some "catching up", but since I was unsure as to what his definition of that term might be I declined. I did ask what he's been doing lately and he told me that it was always a lifelong dream of his to dance with the Russian ballet. Having said this he took a generous swig from a bottle that I had failed to notice and stumbled off in the direction of the Kremlin. To this day I'm still confused as to whether he had actually achieved his dream of being in the Russian ballet or if he simply intended it as some sort of strange anecdote.