View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: JJ in sb versus BelowAbove

[ QUOTE ]
metagame as defined by you simply does not matter in this context. Or this early. Or ever really. Your line looks like "wtf? goofball." rather than "Don't [censored] with me beLOWabOVE!"

I understand what you want to do here, but this spot will do nothing to further your goals.

Devo

[/ QUOTE ]

devo

i get what youre saying - thanks

but having said that, i think baiting him to squeeze is a very real line here. if i had kk or aa here a good percentage of the time, i would call the initial raiser with a strong lag behind hoping he repops. whether i flat call the reraise or rerepop is up in the air. i'm sure this is a line a known lag like BA sees a reasonable amoumnt of time. if ba folds to a repop, i think he gives some credit to the hero here for being at least a semi thinking player or a total donkey. is this irrelevant given its early and you may not be at the table for more then a rotation or two -

i guess what i dont know is how much if at all to factor in that you could be sittng next to a LAG for a few hours and you dont want to be runover. from most replies it sounds like the general consensus is its irrelevant, play your game and he will either run you over or not