View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: pokerev, winning pots without showdown [theory]

I'll go ahead and throw my graphs into the ring/pool here in hopes that someone smarter than I can start to piece together exactly how all of this pertains to different limits and styles, etc. Though it does look like dave, Eagle, etc. are already well on their way to deciphering all the ins and outs.

I've been grinding out limit for the past 4 years, and just switched to NL in August, so I don't have quite as large of a hand history database as I would like: 60k hands for August, 20k hands for September.

August 2007:

The 7 Levels are made up of 200NL, 200NL-6max, and 400NL-6max.

First 32k hands are at 200NL ring; graph makes total sense as I wasn't that great during this time (still learning a lot every day!) :P

Last 30k hands are the 6max.

September 2007:

All these hands are at 400NL-6max.

Since I'm running poorly so far in September (and that's how I discovered PokerEV - obv!), I'd def like to hear someone like Dire give their opinons. Give it to me rough and raw, I loved Louis Vuitton's analysis in Ship Ship Mcgipp's thread:

[ QUOTE ]
OP, u run ok/good. u just suck postflop

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

With 27/20/6 stats, I fear being called a LAGfish. However, my average players per table is 4.65, and my stats are actually 22/18 when filtered for 6 player games.

Brian