View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Who is the best Omaha 8 player in the world?

[ QUOTE ]

Are you sure you want to add to the dozens of BREAL haters that were gonna rip off your head of the the WSOP? And to think that I'm one of the ones that stuck up for you. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Also.... I can't really comment on PLO8, as I have limited experience although I did find (online) that Gameover, and Sirscoopalot were two of the toughest players that I encountered. I found that HASSS_U and GASSS_U got it in too frequently from what I seen and stacked off pretty light, although I expect they are definitely winners. I'd comment on Davebreal, Hakallah (although he's terrible at limit), and Predator, but I do not have enough hands logged with them to give an accurate opinion.

As for limit, I'd definitely have to go with Chip Reese, and ManiacMcgoo. Glazed' strategy did not fair well with mine, so I can't really comment, but I definitely think he could destroy fish. Also, Jakz101 is extremely difficult to play as he is so aggressive and unpredictable.

Just as a sidenote, BoostedJ is sub-par and I wish I had the roll to join him at 500/1000.