View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 04:54 AM

Default I\'m trying to lose weight! Lots of excerisise and booze, probably

I'm about 5'9 or 5'10 and weigh 225. I am very active and athletic but would love to shed a lot of weight.

So, I'm basically a drunk who wants to lose weight. I'm very active and have the ability to eat very well. I can control myself on what I eat. I'm not sure if combining all of these things will work.

My plan is as follows.

1.)1 hour of basketball a day (usually 20 minutes of shooting around and 40 minutes of intense games)
2.)Eat roughly 1500-2000 calories a day (seems low, but it's what I've been eating for the last week without feeling hungry)
3.) I drink a lot, usually 3 times a week, between 8-20 shots of 80 proof liquor. (With this diet I try to avoid mixing drinks and just chasing with a lime, or a bit of juice.)
4.) Avoid binging, including not exercising for 5 days or going on drinking binges which last for a week.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I can keep all of this up, other than the abnormally low calorie intake, which might be 500 calories higher. I could keep doing this but I'm pretty sure that eating 1200 calories, like I did yesterday, isn't good at all. Any advice?

P.S. I'm not starving myself in any way, most likely I'm either miscalculating my caloric intake, or I'm strangely un hungry.

P.S.S I am very drunk, sorry if any of this is insane or misspelled. he he, I misspelled misspelled.