View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 04:29 AM

Default Re: high stakes absolute players

i think graycat and steamroller are the same person..doubledrag i think was someone different..if which i beleive he concieveably had the ability to read and see someone elses cards he played very agr. and overlooked all players thinking he had the ability to do so. I mean playing the way he did and beating the best players in both nl and limit games for 300k in a week and then dumping everything seemed guilty of something which i really would like to find out. Like Dean said from the few hands we have shown he seems like a lunatic...but to win every session playing this way agianst the best limit players on the site for 100's of thousands i can't see without an edge we do not know about.....Like i said in my first post i trully have never seen any player win so much money and play like as if they knew your hand ever until i saw these players especially doubledrag. I trully hope I am wrong because a'lot of us guys have worked on our game to be able to constistently be profitable..I feel that their is an edge these players had specifically doubledrag, had on all other players, i'm not sure what it intales but i have taken a step back from online poker since i have played him.