View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 12:30 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded and installed the patch, but the dates are still wrong. My last 2 sessions are being listed as November 9th and December 9th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were those hand you already imported before? If you imported them before this patch then they will appear wrong but any files imported with the new patch (0.32b or newer) should appear right. The problem is 0.30b stamped the date wrong in the DB.

Next update will most likely require a re-import due to very large DB changes for enhanced functionality and better performance.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean re-import all my hands?

gross. but ok. looking forward to some changes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll like it, it's a big update.

[ QUOTE ]
I have a feature request. I'd like to see a function built in to allow me to sort by multiple stats. Like right now I want to sort by highest 3bet% then highest VPIP

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it would work like you think it would since in this example 3bet% is a number like 5.43423 (or whatever) so sorting by 3bet then vpip would still always sort just by 3bet since there aren't many ties if that makes sense.

[ QUOTE ]

How can i have all my hands sort by
High card
1 pair
2pair
set and so on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean in the Hands tab, a report or something else?

[ QUOTE ]

I'm getting this error

[image][/image]

any ideas on what to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

This happen to occur when you try to delete a DB? If not, when does it happen?

[ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to load his on my nw lap top. Its Vista (not by choice but Dell would noy put XP on it ).

When I try to download SQL I get all the way to the install step and the bar gets 3/4ths of the way across when it says "can't create account [username]. access denied" Any suggestions??

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to disable User Access Control (UAC) in the Control Panel to install Postgres on Vista.

[ QUOTE ]

I am getting this error too except mine says
Could not find a part of the path "C:\Documents and settings\owner\local\settings\temp\holdemmanagerpa tch\config\holdemmanager.config."
edit one on the last page

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to unzip the patch files into your program files\rvg software\holdem manager folder. It looks like you are running holdemmanager.exe right from the zip file.

rvg