View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Best Poker Tracking Software/Web-Sites

Hey y'all, allow me to preface this by saying that I am relatively new the forums. I've been lurking for a while, but I haven't posted anything of any real substance.

As a beginning player, or at least someone who is finally looking to take playing poker online (and live) seriously, I've been searching for the best Hand Analysis tools on the internet and have been unable to come to any conclusion as to which one to use. I have also been looking for a web-site or a program that would allow me to track my win/loss as well as detailed session reports quickly and easily.

Particularly, which sites/poker tracking software have the most intuitive and easy to read interfaces?

Obviously, Poker Tracker has come up, but from everything I can gather it takes a lot to read it properly and get the most out of it. I'd be willing to invest in it, obviously, as time goes on and I can take the money out of my bankroll (I'm currently trying to build a bankroll out of $5.31).

What software do you recommend for hand analysis and what do you recommend to use (besides Excel) for tracking your sessions--including detailed notes on each individual ring game, tournament, and MTT?

I look forward to y'alls responses, and I apologize because I know that this question has been asked before, but I'd like everyones fresh take on it if I could.

Thanks,
Sky