View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Chris Moneymaker sighting

[ QUOTE ]
If he's making so much, I wonder why he always looks so miserable on TV. Maybe it's just what they choose to show, but he never seems happy and seems to barely tolerate the fan attention. Maybe no matter how well off he might be financially, it still weighs on him that he doesn't get any props as a poker player. If that's the case, I hope he learns to not care what people think and laugh all the way to the bank. If I won the big one, I think I'd just bank it and go back to playing 10/20 limit without caring what anyone says.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think it weighs on him not getting any props as a player, if anything weighs on him its prolly the constant berating he has to endure from retards. He was at the table next to mine in the main event 2 years ago, and like 3 diff guys at my table (all of which were terrible players) lit up with glee the minute they say him sit down and all started making fun of him and talking [censored] about some play they saw him make and what a huge fish he was. Having to constantly endure that would get on my nerves. Poker players are the biggest douchebags in the world anyway, having them all view you with a jealous bullseye would be a lot for anyone to bear.