View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience.

When I was 18 I was coming home from some club in Barcelona and got lured into a unbelievably seemy looking joint by the promise of "free beer" I remeber a sign out front that said, "sex on stage"

Anyhoo, we get into the the joint, and it's some middle aged spaniard dudes in ties, and some gross nearly middle aged women who in retrospect were probably whores. We get our beer, and shortly thereafter one of my buddies starts loudly vomiting. The funny thing is, despit it being a small place, no body seems to care, or even really notice.

For about 30 minutes a procession of disgusting women get on stage, dance and strip. Finally a lighted sign that says, "snow white and the seven dwarves" turns on. At this point a really hot young spanish woman starts dancing, and gets naked. Some dude announces, "snow white". Then a hideous creature with enormous sagging breasts hops on stage. The announcer says, "the evil witch". The witch then proceeds to put on a large strap on and bang the hottie in every possible position including doing her in the @$$.

I guess that wasn't "the worst" just the most bizarre/funniest strip club moment of my life.