View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from DBF

[ QUOTE ]
Ya know... I really regret opening up to these guys. While there may be a few of you who are okay it seems there are plenty more who are not. The BBV4L vandalism on the H has pretty much been nonstop since I posted there. Plus I keep reading how your members are vandalizing artwork, having fun with lots of racial crap, etc. and it's even posted nice and out in the open in your forums with lots of bragging about it. The more I've read there the more I'm seeing lots of interest in /b/ meme's as well, lots of fun with pedobear, chris hansen, etc. I cant help but think that a large amount of your members are simply b-tards. :-/

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I went over there yesterday, tried to be a nice guy, and explain to them the whole dynamic of BBV4L and how they can't assume every swinging douchebag they see posting on 2+2 is representative of the group that is trying to maintain the logo....and then some jackass like Bullrun scribbles "BBV4L" on the [H} and these guys fall for it and get all pompous about having infinite ink and AHK scripts and what they could do to the BBV logo, etc.

I tried the nice, diplomatic approach.... and it's disappointing to see it thrown back like that.

I didn't want to have to take the other approach, but if disappointment leads to anger leads to hostilities, then so much so....but all the infinite ink, nor all the tea in china, can defend against flash hacks and the big magic eraser. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....can't keep up with all the posts in this thread so i just search my username

wasnt mee....i only vandal the B