View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

You could have also quoted my follow ups along with the others posts from DBF Redbean...

My follow up posts from DBF

"Dont get me wrong - I was only drawing the association of those to their high use at places like 4chan. I do know that there are members at BBV4L who are on the good side of things. ie. - not vandalizing and attacking things and more just working on keeping a nice logo on the ball. Sorry to generalize so much. It's just aggravating that literally within minutes of my posting there nearly non-stop attacks begin on the H. I'm also well aware that it's even possible that it's not even your own members doing the attacks and is certainly not behind all of the attacks we are getting hit with right now. As you said - PBN is on a rampage right now. It appears the BBV4L is getting heavily attacked as well as the H, VIP, and many other places on drawball right now. All with their pink face logos....."

right before that was one of our moderators saying how our members helped fix the BBV logo.

Another of my follow ups- "none of this is really anything new. I guess after a fairly slow summer, things have really picked up the past couple of weeks and I seem to have gotten my panties in a bunch. It's not like the entire H has never been totally wiped (like over a dozen times) and we will stop rebuilding it or anything..."

in any case we are not attacking any of you or your logo. Aside from that, thanks for the post DO - I've quick approved your account at DBF. Also keep in mind - if any of you tried to create an account and it never got approved, it probably got missed or had a spammy looking email. We do deny many but usually only from spam obvious domain emails like mailinator.com...

As far as tools go - the older drawballtools 1.0 through 4.0 are deprecated. Drawball has a script detection now and the use of the older AHK based drawball tools will generally get you IP banned in about ten lines drawn. This came about at the same time DB changed to starting new IP's with zero ink. Not sure about a magic eraser lol - would be cool though. A lot of the more long timers use tablets which can make things pretty speedy if you are competent with the drawing tablet.