View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Biggest lie in the history of mankind

[ QUOTE ]
Then where the [censored] is the logical or rational reason why cannibalism is wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]
Is cannibalism wrong? I fiind the thought disgusting, and it's certainly illegal to kill another human for food, but is it wrong? I guess I don't know how to answer your question. If I was stranded on a mountain top with dead human bodies and I was dying of starvation, I don't think I'd hesitate, actually.

That, and I have yet to see Smoked Rump of Lucksack in the grocer's meat case.

[ QUOTE ]
I repeat my claim (from OP):either abusing both other animals and humans is wrong, or neither is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can claim whatever you like, but that doesn't mean you're right. And to me, your statement is a non sequitar. I don't think it follows that eating animals is abusing animals. An animal being eaten by another animal is simply a natural way for its life to end.

You keep talking about ethics. I still say ethics have nothing to do with it. Eating meat is not unethical, it's just food.

You may think eating meat is unethical, but it's just your opinion. You have an emotional attachment to animals that I don't have. I really don't care if you think it's unethical. To me, it isn't.