View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Worst strip club experience.

[ QUOTE ]
maybe some consider it a brag, heh, but he was massively embarrassed and made me promise not to tell anyone. That lasted a couple days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you wear dark pants to a strip club. A quick trip to the stall for a cleanup, no one is the wiser.

I can't believe the horrific stories everyone has about strip clubs. If you don't get really wasted, don't use the ATM or get a cash advance, don't buy shots from the shot girls, you won't spend all your money and the strip club experience will be totally awesome. At least in the Detroit area it is. Here are some general guidelines you can follow:

-If the dancers hands aren't all over you during the first dance (or vice-versa), don't get a 2nd dance.

-Tip the bouncer when you walk in, even if it''s only $5. Consider it insurance for the rest of the evening.

-Tip your waitress heavy early, then ask her which dancers are best. The dancers she recommends are her friends, stay away from them. The ones she calls "whores" are the ones you want.

-Don't act like a drunken frat boy. This really annoys the dancers and they know you don't have the wallet that would get them to do the stuff you want.

Disclaimer in case my wife finds this site: I have no first hand knowledge of this, this is all stuff gathered from teh intertubes.