View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Lets talk about love TLDR!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Probably because I can tell at a certain point in a relationship that that's what they want to hear. I'm not trying to hurt them, quite the opposite.

The cruel fact of life is that most people that we're attracted to aren't attracted to us, and vice versa. I've had plenty of crushes where, if the woman reciprocated, I may have actually felt love. So I'm not ruling it out for the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha! I've never met anyone like you before. Very interesting! In a way crushes are more fun than love because they don't involve the burdens and disappointments. Yay crushes.

Get this, I have a sister who thinks it's dumb to say "i love you" to anyone. She hates any kind of demonstrative gesture. We say it to her just to bug the [censored] out of her and watch her act all disgusted. One time I asked her if she had heard from her husband who was traveling in Europe. She's like "Uh no, why would I?" and I was like "you know, has he called to tell you he loves you or something." and she rolled her eyes and goes "Jesus. That's so stupid. I never get why people do that."

[/ QUOTE ]

wow...there's something going on with your sister, no doubt...very odd.