It was just me and her

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
some solid conversation

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

okay, really, just stop being such a neurotic pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

but like oh my god i really like her a special way i don't want her to think i'm like other guys who just want to sleep with her drunk slutty ass because she obviously wants some weak tight neurotic pussy overly sensitive to her

dear lady would you mind allowing my meat rod into your thingy but while we do it we remain friends on a deeper level?

If OP comes off as this big of a pussy posting about it, then I can't even imagine how much of a big pussy he is in the the uncensored real life version.

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason I decided to not pursue sex because I don’t want her to think that’s all I want from her.

[/ QUOTE ]

el oh el

This logic makes no [censored] sense to me at all. Let me put it in terms you might understand: You're slowplaying a set on a drawy board. Get it all-in already you [censored] nit.

Look, if you want to be friends it looks like you have that in the bag. Are you going go out of your way to prove that you want to be her friend and not just stick it in her? Or are you going to be some androgynous robot who tries to pretend you're not interested in a relationship involving sexual attraction? Why is it a bad idea if she realizes you want to [censored] her? Is that a bad thing? And she likely already realizes this so it's too late to pretend otherwise, now you're just looking like a pussy who can't seal the deal.

How many more [censored] drunk cuddle sessions will it take before she realizes whatever it is you think you want her to think about her?