View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 01:37 AM

Default Re: STTF SNG->cash thread

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> Villain in this hand is 27/9/4.0 AF over 100 hands. He's down $1.
I'm running like 37/27. </font>

Ks Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.15/$0.30 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)8d

SB: $32.65
BB: $66.80
UTG: $70.25
CO: $26.65
Hero (BTN): $100.35

Preflop: Hero is dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (5 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.20</font>, SB folds, BB calls $0.90

Flop: ($2.55) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1.90</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $4.50</font>, Hero calls $2.60

<font color="blue"> I'd say I c-bet near 99% of the time on any flop. </font>

Turn: ($11.55) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $6.00</font>, Hero calls $6.00

<font color="blue"> What's my river line? How bad do you rate this call?
FWIW, I intended to fold most turn cards, but his turn bet size **felt** awkward, so I called.
</font>
River: ($23.55) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
BB checks, hero checks.

[/ QUOTE ]

cbet the flop as you did, fold to the rr this on villain.

Turn is bad

As played get to showdown cheap as you can so yeah, check behind river.

villain is usually a bit of a station but may or may not flip on the aggression post flop depending. Its tough to tell, but I'd be surprised if he (based on his stats, randomly cr's the flop oop, although that seems to be the latest move on ftp blah blah). Villain also has a bit of set miner thrown in there with being a station. My bigger concern over sets here (although that is a concern) would be being outkicked and looking at two pair, just based on his stats, but all are equal possibilities in the bad column. If he is a retard, and he likely is he would shut down but not fold JT based on the river making a flush draw which you semi rep so I'd never semi bluff the river.