View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Worst strip club experience.

So tonight I made the first trip I've made to a strip club in a long time. I usually just go to them for bachelor parties which I haven't had to be to one in about a year. Tonight I got done playing 18 holes of free golf with free beer and it was decided that it's a good thing to go to a strip club tonight.

It's just 2 of us which is a first for me at a strip club, but eventually the women took over us. I buy a private dance and then head back to my friend, we hand around a little longer and then I buy another. I go down to get said dance but am then handed a ton of bills that glow in the [censored] ing dark for my change ( which should have been a decent amount) which is a clear sign of BS.

I hate this a ton, and I knew they were fake bills but I let it ride with the thrill of paying for drinks at their machine with said fake bills.

Second BS thing that's happened to me is that I've had a girl take me for a private dance, and then aske me if she wants me to keep going in the middle of a dance? Who the [censored] is going to say no? The problem with this is that she never told me that I was entering the second dance, and she never told me that after I hander her a 100$ she was going to take a 30$ tip for herself before handing me my change. WTF is this BS.