View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Need a 10,000$ escrow bet held **MODS**

[ QUOTE ]
MODS****

I need a $5k escrow to be held for a 2/4 nl match (5k from each participant = 10,000k total).

We will play 30,000 hands, if one quits before 30,000 hands the 5k is to be shipped to the other. At the end of 30,000 hands, the winner will also be given the 5,000.

Please respond here, only trusted members which there are a lot of, but I'd like it to be a mod please.

Again, if you can hold escrow, you will be given $10,000 and will have to hold onto it for 30,000 hands. Should take about 2-3 weeks depending on how much we play.

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems a little excessive...but i don't see the harm in this.

send me an EMAIL with both your email addresses( PM me for my email address) with the two participant's names, screen names and site (stars or FT i assume), and rules for escrow (there should be some time limit on the 30k hands since one could say, "oh i don't have time to play now, but i'm not quitting etc.").

i'll look over the rules to make sure:

a) no obvious complications could arise that'll make shipping money to winner complicated

b) nothing retarded with the rules

and, c) that i don't have to do extra stupid work

once that is squared away, i'll email you back my screen name at stars or FT and you each send 5k.

you then email me (again with both your email addresses...i.e. TO: me, CC: one of you, FROM: the other one of you) with the results and who should get the money.

sounds easy enough.

i'd still expect the winner of the 30k hands HU grudge match to have much more than 5k profit lol.

lemme know if all the above makes sense. seems liek the most logical way to do it to me.

Barron