Thread: Moneybookers
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Moneybookers

I'm jacking your thread because you seemed to have solved your issue and I don't want to start a new one.

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH MONEYBOOKERS

These guys seem to be jerking my chain. Anyone else gone through hassle with these guys?

I signed up, did the credit card thing, and verified it. It appeared to be all good, then I went to fund my account via credit card and it said my account was locked.

WTF. So I message them, they get back to me in about 5 days, and say I need to send them a copy of my ID, and a utility bill. So I take pictures of both with my digicam and send them in. This was about 3 weeks ago.

Since then I've heard nothing at all from them. I've sent them 3 emails. Not one reply or anything.

2 weeks ago, the address verification thing came in the mail, so I verified that as well. That didn't seem to help anything.

Are these guys an honest bunch? What's going on? Now they have $2.83 of my money that I used for verification (as if it's a random amount between $0.01-$2.99. Guarantee everyone got charged in the high $2's) And they have my CC#, and my ID. I'm skeptical.