View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Absolute Poker steals $1700 of my money?

I know I'm new and that means I'm probably a scammer and so forth, but I figured I'd post my story here to see if anyone can help me. I already sent an email to the Kahnawake Gaming Commission but I highly doubt that will do anything.

I deposited $1700 USD to Absolute Poker about a month ago and played a few hundred hands there, and attempted to transfer to a friend. After doing so, they cancelled the transfer and closed my account and requested documents to prove my identity. I sent them in and Adrian from the security team said my account would be unlocked within 2 days. They didn't do it, and 2 weeks later I called them and Adrian said that my account would likely stay closed. I submitted documents (again, they lost them the first time) and I got an email that said my account would remain closed. I said that's fine, but I want the $1700 refunded to my Click2Pay account.

I have not heard back from them, and I think they intend to steal my $1700 for no reason.

I understand they want to close my account for "security reasons" and I guess that's fine; I don't want to play there anymore anyway (the games suck and the customer service is quite clearly terrible), but stealing my $1700 on top of that? Ridiculous.