View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Which Groups *DO NOT* Deserve a Seat on the PPA Board?

[ QUOTE ]
Take a break before you burn out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I cetianly need a few hours sleep, but great advice.

D$D

BluffThis I wrote 4 "substabtitive replies" two I got an error message when trying to post and one got lost in the cut and pasting ediditng trying to keep the quotes right.

Yes you deserve a response beyond what I ranted.

But on a simple upset vs reward at this time, and the fact that if people with resources can't get accpeted by reasonible cooperation I'm not sure I want them on any board. Yes all bets are off when a person like TE gets nominated if he were to be blackballed. TE did the work showed his value, and was asked to take a position he wasn't looking for, well as far as I know. That to me is the model.

Beyond that your Trilaterial Commission, Skull&Bones, and "Free Mason!" theories of a sinister board just fall short. But hey I'm a compromiser, the middle child in me bit, I try to see all sides, then follow logic and a common sense path weighed with my own risk reward calculation.

So unless anyone's help is shown the door because of their industry associations the proxy fight IMPO is a dead issue at this time.

If you want the poker anology, "we've got the hand we're dealt." I like my cards and the flop shows me a board (pun intended) that keeps me in the pot. KY is the turn, it may or may not get me out of the pot. I will know if I had a winner when we see the river which is '08.

Before November '08 if you don't like your cards fold, you think your hand is EV+ raise the bet or at least call the bet to you. Don't like the game? Your welcome to start your own at any time.

December '08 is a new deal IMPO then the blinds at least double.

Clear and concise enough for you.

D$D