View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt cashout... Bank Transfer option...?

Just received this email after waiting about 13 business days, and sending an email that went unanswered. I triple-checked that my bank information was correct when entered so that wasn't the issue.

Seems like they are trying to hold onto my money for as long as possible for gained interest in their bank or they are having issues with this withdrawal processor. EFT transfers should not be this complicated.

[ QUOTE ]

This is to inform you that the following Bank Transfer withdrawal amounts that you had requested have been confirmed to be declined/unsuccessful by our processor. Therefore, we have gone ahead and have credited your Full Tilt Poker Account with the funds.

If you have any other pending inquiries regarding other withdrawals, we please ask that you be patient with us until we get confirmation from our processor regarding the dispositions of those transactions.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused with these unsuccessful withdrawal attempts. We ask that you please keep in mind that this method is fairly new, and we are continuing to improve all of our player services in order to assist you as best we can.

If you elect to use the Bank Transfer method in the future, we strongly urge all of our players to double-check your account details are correct before you confirm your withdrawal.

Again, incorrect information may lead to irretrievable loss or delays in retrieving the funds.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]