View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: No, this is not Party\'s party and the Silver lining re Regs. argum

[ QUOTE ]
I previously had not seen that statement by Mr. Pappas. However, on its face, there is no reason to think he has lied at all. You seem to be WAY quick on the trigger.

What I am referring to was definitely "pre-Pappas".

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree...the trigger pulling has been a bit quick. I understand the issues and concerns with the "old" PPA, and I fully understand the need to keep the "new" PPA accountable. However, these guys have really come a long way since John took over. John returns calls and emails the same day. I regularly get emails from him on Saturdays, Sundays, and on weekdays both during the day and late in the evening, even after 10 pm. He brings a whole lot more energy than we had in the past. As for results, the Kentucky letters went out today, the Washington trip is being set up, congressmen are being lobbied, and the organization is being moved to Washington. And, yours truly will soon be on the board to represent our interests (as you all know, my only interest in the position and title is to further our cause).

I say this immediately after getting one-outed on the river, losing my nut boat to a straight flush, then immediately losing QQ vs JJ on a river jack, so I must mean it (most of the keys on my keyboard still work). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Things may not yet be perfect, but I want everyone to know John's on our side and is working hard for us.

Edit: I certainly don't wish to hijack or even slightly derail this thread. I was addressing one comment. Anyone with a reply should probably direct it to the PPA thread. Thx.