View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Early Week 3 NCAA discussion

A solid Defense? What are you talking about? ND has no solid defense. Mallet is an unknown factor due to his lack of playing obviously as I said. Just as Clausen is. There is no definitive edge at Qb because their is very little data on both Qbs. Not going to say oh Clausen gives them edge because he has thrown more and played a whole game. The fact is Clausen has no support around him in terms of talent and he has no protection. Mallet has large amount of talent around him.

And he has no pressure on him. They are at rock bottom right now. He also isn't exactly starting in hostile territory either being as they are at home. I can't exactly use his high school stats to judge his ability here. It is an unknown factor that could go either way which is why I clearly defined it is not something I can judge.

Anyway I am not going to argue as we are allowed to have differing opinions. I could be wrong and you all could be right. I simply provided part of my analysis that I have looked at for the game.