View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Send a message to Kevin Everett

[ QUOTE ]
Was reading the report on ESPN.com. Says that his, potentially, great turn around is due to the Bills' doctor pumping ice cold saline into his body to put him into hypothermia to slow down swelling and pressure. I've always wondered how they come up with this stuff and how many mice had they're spines broken and pumped with crazy stuff before they figured this was working.

[/ QUOTE ]

Science builds on itself so really smart, dedicated people publish something and others take that and run with it. The Government gives them grants and private companies also pay for research. My dad does this work. He says the rats are bred for these purposes and they take steps that they feel no pain. PETA successfully pressured one private company to withdraw support. My dad wonders how many kids did these PETA people know with polio growing up and why do they think that is.

I think its good karma for the rat to give its life to help human suffering, maybe the rat will be reborn in the human realm and attain enlightenment. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]