View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Question about table selection (more specifically pokerstars 10/20

lol at judging a player by his spew hands while hes on tilt...
I go on reads and table feel a lot, so I have a lot of hands that make me look like a horrible spewmonkey, and others that make me look like a genious. When im on tilt, my intution is disttorted plus I make random anger plays, so I have some pretty disgusting hands to my name..

FWIW I think this isnt really super terrible.. Id like to see you handle that card with 77-KK.. Or if a low spade fell and you had A hi. If u always call, TY the other 99/100 times Im not trying a float play on tilt...

Want to know what was happening at another table while I was playing that hand miller? (also at the end of a 4 day long downswing)

[img=http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5300/worstsesssionpg2.th.jpg]

And juice, I have 300 hands of you in my DB and havent played a game with you since the first two weeks I moved up to 10/20.. so WTF?
I have a tendency to not get along with arrogant aholes, perhaps this is the reason for the playa hatin?

I respect your play, but your credibility is seriously lost by calling nanonoko one of the best @ 10/20..I think hes def a decent player but has some pretty exploitable patterns.. He's PMed me on numerous occasions asking for advice on why hes losing at 10/20 over a very large # of hands. Something I dont think one of the best players @ 10/20 would be doing..