View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: 10/25 HU vs CrYinG on UB

if you guys dont like betting turn, what do you do instead? c/c doesnt get enough $ in the pot since we have a big hand, c/r not necessarily good given our read that hes passive up to this point.

fwiw i wasnt bet-folding the turn. in this spot i would OBV typcially do something to get $ in the pot. i just had a really bad feeling i was beat and along with the info i had up to this point it led me to change my plan and fold.

also cero you're definitely right but i usually feel like i get a read of someone pretty fast and he was very passive in early play. i almost think he did it on purpose because later in the match he really caught me off guard by turning psycho UB-style lag, although maybe he just became tilted.

k_o_d, i prefer calling and c/c'ing river because a) i dont think he calls ai with draws on the turn b) i think he bluffs them c) i think he bets all worse aces (and other worse-hand-value bets) on the river when c'd to d) i think he bets all bluffs on the river when checked to (if hes bluff raising turn)