View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Guess what - AA hand!

[ QUOTE ]
22/9/2.0 over large sample (!) ... **plus other info in post**

[/ QUOTE ]
wow ... that really, really odd ... maybe someone else is playing on his account??

[ QUOTE ]
Looking back now, away from the heat of the battle, it looks like an easy value bet/call at the end to me. it would be risky for him to try C/R line, since I'd most probably check behind without a King.

[/ QUOTE ]

from the hand action he checks the turn because he knows he is beat (you only have a couple of hands that you should be capping the flop and just calling that turn with) ...
I'm not too sure if you can think he calls most of the time on the river - and must balance out what hands he'll be calling with that you beat vs the amount of times this is sexy (IMO, i can see only two things here ... he's done with his hand, or he wants to [censored] with you)

**again, I'm probably giving the guy a little too much credit**

personally ... IMO, his 3bet doesn't look too bad ... you're flop bet is standard, then some retard that is stacking off c.r (well this guy could probably have a lot of stuff ... a lot of random crap) ... our friend 3bets to push you out (because you should be able to fold a lot of hand that currently crush him ... think QQ)

well - his plan backfires ... you cap (he thinks AA, AK, KK) ... then wammy he hits his Queen (he leads out ... maybe bet/folding? ... depending on how he thinks you play)

you just call ... he knows ... AA, AK ...

rivered King ... he's check folding easy

far the action so far in this hand, the guy doesn't look complete stupid ... maybe he is trying something new (perhaps he just read Killer Poker ... lol) ... maybe the guy is horny - or just came back from doing deadlifts at the gym (two sources that rev my game up a notch or two)