View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Phil Laak on high stakes poker season 4

PhiL Laak on episode 4 after playing only 1 hand even though its edited i know after losing the hand..."I have officially joined the ranks of the guys who lost 20K with 27." "So painful"

LOL. I saw everyone on the table lose a hand trying it with 72 but they just folded quietly and didnt even show. Whereas Phil Laak needs to representlook at me I am taking a gamble. Damn what a nit. Phil in case u didnt know, your the only one who never even tried doing it with 72. Everybody in the table lost with 72 before. Is your nittyness causing you to make this a big announcement or something?

And good of Mikey to say finally we get you to put a bad chip in the game since Laak is super tight with that annoying attitude. I know Todd Brunson is nitty too but he is no where as worst as Phil Laak.

Gabe Kaplan goes "Phil Laak likes it when other people gamble" Lol. I love seeing Phil Laak lose pots. I dont really hate people but I just like it when Laak gets it. Am i a bad person? I know a lot of ppl in the last episode thread agree with me on this.