View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: what do you think when a female gets moved to your table?

FWIW, as a woman at the table, I usually find that most (guys) tend to under rate me as a table (which I like, because I can really take advantage of that).

I have real advantages at a table full of men, that I don't have when playing against my fellow gender (IE: A ladies Only Tourney).

I've also come across a few Horses rear ends at the poker table, just because I'm a woman and they resent me being there. (I had this happen to me recently at the Binions Classic back in June of this year, and it didn't help that the guy was drunk on his arse either)

However on the flip side, I also find that I'm quite cautious when another woman comes to the table, until I can find out what their playing skill is like.

One thing about women, is many tend to play very unpredictably, mostly because they are new to the game.

Moral of the story is boys, just because we (women) wear our gender on the inside instead of the outside, don't assume we don't know how to play. Because if you do, we'll end up with all your chips, in OUR chip stack. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]