View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Re-update: Botchman for mod!

Re: PS Transfer
i am sorry about this man and it is because of my stupididty(well you can say that because I leave all my accounts on remember me) that you got ripped off and I will reimburse you as soon as I can afford to(within a few weeks). I confronted my roomate about it becasue I was at some chicks house pretty much the whole weekend and just found out about this and I told him I knew he did it and he admitted to me that him and a couple of friends were [censored] around on the computer and decided to check out 2+2 and seen that I was still logged in and that is how this whole situation came about. He pretty much blamed the whole situation on one of his friends though and I am going to make him pay the money back to me. I am sooo [censored] pissed off that they used my accounts to do this [censored] and will take responsibility for it.

The goodwill of this guy is awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I'm glad this all turned out well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here I go again, sticking my nose where it probably shouldn't go.

Something just doesnt quite add up. I can't put my finger on it yet.

Let me see if I have this right.

Botchman goes away for the weekend. He leaves his computer available for his roomate, who then logs onto 2+2, and coaxes you to transfer $300 to the botchman account.

Right so far?

What I would like to know next is, what happened to the $300?

Did they play with it, and lose it on the Botchman account?

Did they transfer it to another account, then lose it?

Has any re-payment been made, even a token partial amount?

What's unsettling me most about this affair is that botchman has solid stats on Sharkscope. I cannot comment on the state of health of his bankroll, nor the size of the blackeye that his roomate might have, but I'm wondering if a token repayment might possibly be in order.

Please excuce my tiresome ramblings. I should have just gone to bed instead.

I'll just butt out now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume that if they go through all the work to get money, they're gonna gamble with it. I don't know quite for sure what's up but I assumed they played with it and lost.

Botch plays the 180 tournaments on PS, I'm not quite sure of his roll and I haven't checked sharkscope, but I know it doesn't have to be that big - and if he cashes out it's even lower.