View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: Where to play in AC

Yet another weekend in AC, rolled up fri night to play the NJ poker championship at the Hilton and stayed there as well. Didn't like the way it was set up but i'll post that elsewhere.

Stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights it was my first time staying there, its ok I guess prolly give it a 2.75 out of 5. I also played 2/5 at the Taj and it is just dirty, the chips are all brown and nasty the tables are nasty, and there is trash all under the tables. (I know theres trash under every poker table) but for some reason the Taj just feels really dirty to me.

Since i abandoned the Trop as my home i really cant come to a conclusion as to what room I enjoy better then the Trop as i have played just about every other property there in the past two trips. I guess there is no place like home, which means i'll be heading back to the Trop on my next trip up in about a week or so. But I must say the poker rooms I have liked the most are at the Harrahs properties i.e. showboat and Ceasars, so you will be seeing me there and the trop on the regular and the occasional stop at the Hilton.