View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 08:59 PM

Default Re: This Never Happened to Me Before - Ruling

C'mon, folks, cut this guy a break. The OP left out some significant details. Namely, that the SB had no arms or tongue, had his eyeballs squicked out, and was paralyzed from the waist up, so he couldn't even flop his useless torso on the table to stop the pot from being shipped.

LiveInPeace, if you want to live in peace, you're going to have to start actually conversing with those around you and listening to people who know about what they're talking. We understand your points, we really do. And I could see an argument for letting the hand play out had the SB stopped the dealer at any point in this story before the OP released his hand. But the way it played out, SB is SOL, end of story.

You have the attitude of a lot of people I see in the cardroom for the first time. But this approach is like an elevator in an outhouse... don't belong. With experience, you'll get used to the B&M dynamics. If you ever decide to listen to people here rather than dismiss them out of hand, this will happen sooner and more smoothly.