View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Humour me please :)

Hand 1: Meh...looks like a fold. I think at best you're splitting. He shouldn't be betting a worse hand and a bluff after your turn call would seem suicidal.

HAND 2:
Raise more pre, since when UTG calls your raise (which he likely will), MP will getting a good price to call with whatever he has and then the button...u get my point. Outside of that standard push when reraised.

HAND 3:
Bet bigger on the flop (unless you were trying to induce a bluff raise). I would bet bigger on the turn or go for a check-raise all-in, but I like leading better against a 2p2er. River fold is fine, but it seems like a pretty poorly played hand by Villain if he is a 2p2er.

HAND 4:
IF Villain is a donk like his stats suggest, I would often push flop and expect a call from A7, 88, 99 enough of the time. As played, I can't decide if I like a turn bet or not (are you folding to a turn check-raise?). As played, I would make a thin river bet...I think you lost a little value.

HAND 5:
Fine.

HAND 6:
Bet bigger on the flop. I like the river call. I don't know what he could be betting though. But I'd call all day here.